Are metal business cards obsolete? Some say that in the digital era, yes, business cards have become unnecessary. Yet others still think metal cards are an important part of doing business. What do you think? I am right???? Here are approximately 10 reasons business cards are still appreciated:
- It is very easier to have a metal business cards with contact details than to try and remember or find something to write it on.
- Metal Business cards do not need high technology gadgets or apps. Technologies like “Bump” while cool, are not broadly available to everybody and not everybody has the type of device that can run these applications.
- Not everybody lives in the online earth. Sure you can email your information to somebody but if they are not living on the net they may never watch it.
- An engraved metal business card touches people in a more touchable way than an email. It’s a “pure and real” reminder of the encounter and why you want to stay in trace.
- Best Metal Business cards are a “new technology” expression of identity. And every year there is an ever more defined sense of self on best metal cards. Check out titles like Chief Happiness Officer or Leader of Innovative and decent Thinking. Best Business cards are becoming a more personal shows of self as much as printed version of contact detail.
- More People are still conditioned to ask for and imagine to receive business cards. It is an informally encouraged activity, “you got a card on you? I will give you a call.”
- Black metal Business cards are the most inexpensive and cheap marketing piece your company or business will ever buy.
- Best design Metal Business card exchanges are the first step to long term business relationship.
- Small seed packets, booklets, and mint boxes are examples of how best metal cards have evolved from a simple flat piece of metal. A simple search of best business card art produces some really attractive ways best business cards have been used to do more than transfer contact information.